- 1 How do you comment on an Instagram story?
- 2 Do comments on Instagram stories disappear?
- 3 How do you change your comment on an Instagram story?
- 4 How do you respond to a story story?
- 5 How do you comment on a story?
- 6 What happens when you comment on someone’s Instagram story?
- 7 What does it mean when you can’t comment on someone’s Insta story?
- 8 Why did someone’s Instagram story disappear?
- 9 Can you edit IG story after posting?
- 10 How do you reply to a specific message on Instagram?
- 11 How do you reply to a story on Instagram with a picture?
How do you comment on an Instagram story?
When you see someone’s story, you can reply to it by sending them a message:
- Open the story you’d like to reply to.
- Tap Send message at the bottom of the screen.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
Do comments on Instagram stories disappear?
Unlike posts on Instagram, stories are not permanent and will not appear on your profile after the 24 hour mark has passed. Stories do not receive likes or comments like normal posts, although you can comment on a story via a direct message to the person who shared it.
How do you change your comment on an Instagram story?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Privacy, then tap Story. Select an option below Allow Replies and Reactions or Allow Message Replies (Instagram Lite).
How do you respond to a story story?
To reply with a photo or a video, tap the new camera button while you’re watching a story. You can use any creative tools in the camera, including face filters, stickers and Rewind. Replies also include a sticker of the story that you can move around and resize.
How do you comment on a story?
How to comment on a story
- Be relevant: Discuss the story and stay on topic.
- Be respectful: Keep things civil.
- Be honest: Use your own name; don’t pose as another person.
- Be discreet: Don’t publish telephone numbers, addresses or other personal information about yourself or others.
What happens when you comment on someone’s Instagram story?
When a friend replies to your story with a photo or a video, you’ll see it in your inbox. You can tap to view it and also see a sticker of the original story that’s only visible to you. As with disappearing photos and videos in Direct, your friends will know when you’ve taken a screenshot or replayed a reply.
What does it mean when you can’t comment on someone’s Insta story?
If you can’t comment on the Instagram story, it means the IG owner limits the people who can reply to the story.
Why did someone’s Instagram story disappear?
Once you’ve finished watching someone’s story, it disappears. The publication of more recent stories also pushes unviewed stories to the back. The ability to see viewers of your story is removed after 24 hours on Instagram.
Can you edit IG story after posting?
If you are familiar with Instagram, you may know that after adding a photo to the story, it can no longer be edited. Among the tags, funny GIFs, polls and more, there are many different ways to edit and create your Instagram story. But once you have posted your story, there is no going back to editing it.
How do you reply to a specific message on Instagram?
Open a conversation and find the message you wish to reply to. Tap and hold the message until you see three action options appear. Select “Reply.” The message you’re responding to will appear above the text input box. Type in your reply.
How do you reply to a story on Instagram with a picture?
In your Instagram Direct Messages, open the chat with the person you want to reply to. To reply with a photo or video, tap the camera icon at the bottom-left of the screen and capture your image or video. To reply with an image from your phone’s gallery, tap the picture icon on the bottom-right of the screen.